I can’t even believe my little buddy is 5 years old today. It’s actually quite mind-blowing. And he’s quite pleased with himself! ;) Here’s a few fact about 5-year-old Max:
- He loves Legos. And is super into actually putting them together even though he’s very prone to skipping steps and then needing a grown up to help him take it all apart and go back and fix it.
- He’s such a sweet kid and very empathetic. He doesn’t want ever like for other people to be sad or upset.
- He loves to read! Well – be read to. And especially audio books in the car!
- He’s super super goofy and will tell the weirdest jokes.
- He would always rather be in his PJs or comfy sweat pants than real clothes.
- He can and will talk your ear off.
- He’s a fearless dude. Especially on skis or a tall playground!
- He won’t listen to you when you’re actually talking to him, but he will overhear anything you don’t want him to hear when you’re talking with adults.
- He has to sleep with 8 million blankets/stuffed animals.
- He doesn’t love sweets but will eat you out of chocolate ice cream!
- He loves superheros and star wars even though he’s never really seen any movies of either.
- He is the cutest little man ever!!!
And of course we had to get a few shots with Ella before we started Max’s 5-year-old shoot ;)
And with mom :)
Like I said, cutest kid ever
Also the goofiest kid ever.
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MAX!!! -Katie